Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students
Fund Report – January 13, 2021 – Update
Quest College was allocated Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF) under authority of Section 18004(a)(1) of the Corona virus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”), Public Law No: 116-136. Quest College is required to provide at least 50% of the HEERF funds to eligible students as emergency grants. This Fund Report applies to this student portion designated exclusively for emergency financial aid grants to students.
- The institution signed and returned to the U.S. Department of Education a Certification and Agreement for Emergency Aid Grants to Students stipulating that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide emergency financial aid grants to students.
- The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students is $ 253,400.00.
- The total amount of emergency financial aid grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of this Fund Report is $ 247,678.00.
- The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, and thus eligible to receive emergency financial aid grants under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act, as of the date of this Fund Report is 310.
- The total number of students who have received an emergency financial aid grant under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of this Fund Report is 303.
- The methods used by the institution to determine which students receive emergency financial aid grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act are provided at Attachment A.
- Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the emergency financial aid grants are provided at Attachments B.